Sunday, April 10, 2005

Reggae...

These days cuz of him, I am interesting in Reggae music.
Today went to JR, got some CDs..hehe..good music...and while listening it...got the inspiration of drawing this pic...
Jamaica has a very rich cultura, I want to know more about that country, more about its people, its music and its all...yet, I am planning to visit it this summer, but heard some fair reputation of Jamaica for female travelers...hehe...
Even I am not with him...I still want to do that...
Love ya

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Woah...that pictures amazing!:)

April 11, 2005 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger 懒鱼一只 said...

hehe...Thanks..I was inspired...

April 12, 2005 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger  said...

画的不错啊,有点大手笔的味道

April 12, 2005 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger 懒鱼一只 said...

what is 大手笔的味道 means?? hehe...!! Thanks anyway thou..

April 12, 2005 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger  said...

大手笔就是特别大的手拿的画笔

April 15, 2005 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home